20" x 24" Pre-Burned Screen
Please follow these requirements to avoid any artwork charges on your screen burning or film output order. If your artwork isn't properly formatted, we will contact you to discuss options. Please keep in mind, this will delay your order from its standard turnaround time.
If you need help prepping your files, our outwork services tab can assist you with vectorizing, color separations, digitizing and more.
- Artwork should be sent 100% black and white. (The black will be what's printed)
- Verify your artwork is set at the actual size you want it printed.
- Make sure your .psd, .pdf, or .bmp file has a resolution of at least 300dpi.
- All text layers should be rasterized or converted to outlines.
- Multi-color images should have each color on a separate layer.
- .bmp (Bitmap)
- .ai (Adobe Illustrator)
- .psd (Adobe Photoshop)
- .eps (Encapsulated Postscript)
- .pdf (Portable Document Format)
- .png (Portable Network Graphics)
- Send an email to Creativecircles01@gmail.com with subject "HELP!"
- Call us at 260-435-0322 and ask to speak to the art department.
- Or forward this page to one of your graphic designer friends.